Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lots of information

two weeks ago we went to san francisco for a blue grass concert. The music was great and we had a terrific time. I had another hiphop class on wednesday and that was great. I am learning lots in my photoshop class and making beautiful art. It was my great grandma's birthday saturday and there was a small party for her at the elderly home were she lives now, most of the famly came and she gave away paintings her husband (my great grandpa) had done. Aja came over that day as well, we went to the park with Zephyr my cousin and his mom Lux I had a lot of fun. we recorded part of a story me and eden are writing. we went to Zephyr's house today and I played on their piano and made oatmeal and raisin cookies.
this is a collage I did for fun it's some portaits of camp people I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter